Girls, what do you think about a guy wearing black jeans with black shirt and leather jacket? Also do u prefer with the leather jacket or without?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I would think his in a band. Pot smoker. (Just by physical appearance)

I don't like that though.

What Girls Said 8

• I do love the sound of that! Mysterious, dangerous, yet calm and cool. Lol. With or without the leather is perfectly fine.

• I woould be your friend immediately xD and maybe steal some of ur clothesp

• I find them attractive and mysterious, it makes me want to know more about them.

• Lol i wear mostly black all over.. but i don't wear the jacket mostly... is that ok?

• It says I need to have level 2 xper to send the link anyway thanks :)

• Oh ok im sorry.. hope its not a problem

• Sounds kinda goth to me, but with a white shirt would be nice

• I love when guys wear black

• Dangerous, not approachable, not bothered and mysterious

I prefer something that's not black on him... blue/white/red/brown/other dark colours for example. Addition one of other colour would light up your style and keep the mysterious vibe and the key to do that it to keep it simple. (Simplicity is never out of fashion)

I would show you what i am talking about but i can't post links sorry.

• It sounds good to me.

• I think on every guy a plain black long sleeve shirt looks the hottest. But most guys can't pull off a leather jacket. If it doesn't look so cheesy and over the top, i think it is awesome. But i am a more causal and laid back kinda girl so if it were me i would go no leather jacket

• Lol ok and it suits me well coz im a manly type.. my appearance and i have facial hair

• Sounds intriguing haha. Reminds me of a greaser.

• Hahahahaa