Should I change my style?

My frds say i m old- fashioned. I ve my hair all tied up at the back of my head. I rarely wear make up. I wear clothes that comfy for me. I apologize i love fashion. But i can't just follow the new trends. I usually gaze at my friends who have their own styles n fashion. I think i m the kind of a person if u first see me i can't get a great deal of impression... so what would i do please advice me :( :(

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Wear what you like. Dress for you, and if they care what you wear then they're not your friends. Fashion comes from designers watching how people who don't follow fashion dress.

• Be true to yourself, people need to accept others for how they are- warts and all so to speak. If they can't accept you the way you are, then are they a true friend?

• Wear what is comfort to you and behave how you liked to be just respect all by the way you are perfect lol!
    :-)

• In this modern world you should not be STATUS QUO... you shoul cope according to time..

What Girls Said 4

• Fashion is supposed to be about playing around with what you wear and having fun.

You can't state you have fashion sense and dress the same everyday and do nothing new with your look.

If you want to change the way you dress , do it for yourself. Not because of what others think.

• Absoutely right! i should do it myself if i want to. right.!

• How is your style right now? What are some examples of outfits you wear? :)

• i weat long skirts n blouses. Long jeans n t shirts. I wear ponytails most ot the time. And i m bad at colour matching

• If you really want to go ahead it's your body it doesn't hurt to shake it up a little or a lot.

• Yes n no... yes for i want to taste a new change in me... n no for i also love the way i m :)

• No
    It is cool