I am confused girls help me out a bit?

Ok girls i was reading another question on high vs low ponytail's so here's my question now what exactly do you girls mean its "playful" when you put it in a high ponytail and does it pull your head back due to all the weight from your hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• erm not a clue what they mean by its playful... im a girl but I have no clue!

What Girls Said 4

• I pull it up midway. I find this to be "playful" well then general style of it... My hair is past my behind so it does put a lot of weight and stress on my head etc...

• The high ponytail feels playful to me because my curly hair looks bouncy and the curls show more rather than when they are in a low pony tail.

• Not sure about the playful part. As in a playful style? It doesn't really feel like extra weight. Your head is used to the weight. Its just in a different style. I get headaches if I wear a pony for to many days in a row. But every girl is different

• it's a playful ponytail because it's bouncy and gives us a cute, hyper look.

What Guys Said 0