Why don't women care about what underwear they wear?

It seems like women could care less what their underwear looks like, what color they are or the style. Girls usually just walk in any random store (such as a Family Dollar) and buy any random pear.

Meanwhile, men are obsessed with finding underwear that looks "cute." Men will spend hours in a store finding the perfect underwear to make him look sexy.

Why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I buy new Underwear every month. I'm naked at home and sometimes I go commando when I'm out plus I wash stuff everyday Soooo my underwear has limited shelf life and limited use. I have some nice underwear but it's mostly bikini cut cotton and disappears quickly:)

My silk underwear and boxers last a lot longer and I put more thought into buying those :)

• Most girls just wear dirty underwear every day.

• I don't know I'm not living in other women's underwear :) mines clean as I wash everything after every use. Just cotton underwear disintegrates quickly esp when you bleach it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because working as grease monkeys is hard on underwear. The majority of women work in labor intensive jobs that involve a lot of motor oil and grease. It destroys underwear so why put a lot of money into new stuff?

Most men work as nurses and school teachers. They want to feel professional. They also want to come home after a hard day and be able to strip down and look elegant and sexy. These days that means most men by lacy g-string panties.

These are the irrefutable facts. I have loads of studies to back this up.

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 10

• Cuz girls know that soon enough it'll be that time of the month and the underwear will be ruined anyways

• This is very true :)

• It's almost like buying toilet paper. It's extremely necessary, and soft is always fun, but I'm not gonna really care what I use

• ah hello again mr. alien!!!

in earth it happens the other way round basically...:-P

• Totally not true man.

• http://i.imgur.com/qFkIJqO.jpg

There you go. A random pear

• Because it don't matter?

• Since when is guys underwear cute?
    If its boxers or boxer briefs if all good.

Women are picky about certain things, but not on everything. My ex gf spent three hours, THREE F... HOURS looking at bra's in the same section at Kohls.

• Why do you bother? Does this entertain you?

• Because they ruin their underwear in a week and have to buy more.

• OP pls aware me who was facts

• No. You should see the women shopping high end lingerie shops.

• I'm using FACTS.

• I am using facts too.