Guys, what's your opinion about piercings?

I mean I have ear pericings and a belly button ring but some guys don't like percings like that so give me ur input on it all

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I like earrings. Some belly piercings are cute. But piercings on all other body parts look weird to me.

What Guys Said 17

• Basically anything obnoxious. Like gages or big nose rings or big ear rings. And nipple piercings along with genitial percings. But I think normal ear rings with a belly button ring and a small stud nose ring and a hip peircing like in the little dimple.

• belly button rings r sexy basically... i approve...:-)

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Anything other than what you have wouldn't help your appearance. Just the opposite. That's just my opinion.

• Belly button is right next to the line, but everything else I hate. Maybe a nose ring on one nostril, not that bull... shit

• tbh ear piercings are cool and attractive i guess for girls but if there is 2 much of it like piercings on the nose, eyes, double ears piercings an so much more i think it's taking it a little 2 far even tongue piercings i'm turned off by that, but that's just me.

• Whilst I disapprove of self mutilation, I will admit I like it when someone has earrings. To me it's not so much the piercings themselves, but rather the effort put in to looking nice.

• I am OK with "normal" ear piercing, but beyond that I am not a fan. Belly button thingy - it's kind of OK. The giant gage things in the ears - not attractive. The little "ball" things in the cheeks, chin, etc - not attractive. The tongue piercing - not attractive. Eyebrows, lip, and nose pierced - not attractive. Maybe it's just that I am not from the same generation?

• Earlobe (not tunnel plugs) and belly are fine, wouldn't affect attractiveness either way. Anywhere else is a turn off.

• Ear and belly button is fine. Anywhere else is not fine

• Yea I agree with u like one of my friends wants to get a nose ring and I keep trying to talk her out of it just Bc I don't think she should get one

• Yeah, nose rings aren't the best, but they are tolerable. Lip or tongue on the otherhand...

• Yea I so agree

• If you are a loose character all guys would say you are right! ask some one whos elder, cares and whos close to you.
    piercings r ok if you are not trying to seek attention through them!

• I don't mind those piercings at all.

• Earrings, maybe belly button, thats really about it for me.

• It really depends on the guy, but personally I like girls to have no piercings, just like me. But it wouldn't be a dealbreaker if she had a few like earrings and belly button rings

• on girls their fine, depends on the piercings but I mean what eves

• Ears and Belly are fine, nose may be pushing the limit, and the extremes are just too extreme.

• Lip, brow, nose, whatever. Love em. Just not one of each or too many.

• like ear piercings but normal ones are ok but like no other piercings. I think they look terrible except for the common ear piercings.