Girls, where can I get lingerie for a woman with very small breasts?

I'm flat chested, but i'm bigger on the lower half of me. I still want to look sexy in bed. Where can i get padded sexy lingerie for someone with a very small breast size?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably anywhere. It's more difficult for women with large breast to find lingerie than for women with small breasts.

What Girls Said 4

• Here is a site http://www.lulalu.com/
    and here is a forum page looks like
    www.sweetnothingsnyc.com/.../

• Totally feel your pain girl, you could land a plane on me lol Victorias secret always has my size or online stores.

• really? i've checked victoria secret lingerie online and anything thats sexy with padding doesn't come in a A32 or A31-30. I'm able to find bras but not corset etc type of full outfits with padding. I see them with just lace. but with no padding in the breasts. without padding i'm like a 12 year old boy in the chest! lol

• Totally hear you on that lol I don't know about VS online but I got a few things from their store and they fit. I've gone on ebay for a lot of things like that and they had my size. I know how you feel I love corsets, I usually go for the ones with the sweetheart neckline (or whatever it's called lol its like a heart shape covering your boobs) and I found that even though there is no padding, it doesn't make you look like a child from the front pov. We're always going to be small breasted, but at least they don't sag or look gross, that's how I feel about it lol

• that very true! long run i guess we are in the better boat with small breast. I've never checked out the victoria secret in store lingerie department. I've got bras from there but i always figured the lingerie wouldn't fit. I think i will make a stop on over to the store soon and check it out. Thank you so much for all the advice!

• Walmart, Target, Spencer's, even just an adult store.

• Victoria Secret...