Girls, How many ladies have considered having their nose pierced?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• I've had my nose pierced three times. Closed up due to having to to take it out for school and jobs. I wore a ring so it was difficult to put back in so I stopped bothering and it healed up.

I miss it, considering having it done again but not sure there is room in my nose with all the scar tissue from previous ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 🙋 I got my septum pierced and my boyfriend was pissed off because he doesn't like facial piercings. It closed up 😭 so he's happy. He doesn't know I'm gunna get it re-pierced soon 😈

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose piercings, ah. Nose rings looks cute on some girls. But sometimes, it doesn't suit when they wear evening gowns or formals.
    I'm not really fan of piercings

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting it pierced is common in my culture due to the jewellery we wear on weddings. So I'm getting mind pierced

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I think it looks trashy. Like a russian gold digger. I knew a ukrainian girl who had her nose pierced, and man was she a cheap whore. Maybe that's why the association.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to love them, and they look really good on some women but then I saw high schoolers all getting one and caking makeup over it and I was turned off from getting one so quick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. Only two other girls and me haven't got their noses pierced out of my music class.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is pierced. It closed once so I got it pierced again. I also had a septum but that's gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine is pierced.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been of a fan of nose piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a septum piercing and when I was younger had a nostril piercing so yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a tradition in Hinduism so I got my nose pierced when I was around 15 or 14.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will get it peirced but after a month or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not for me but my 11 year old daughter wants hers done.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been thinking about it lately (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought it was a good idea when I was a teenager. I never went through with it and I pierced my lower lip instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me! I wanna get a nose or eyebrow peircing. But what do i know i am a filthy teenager WEEEE WOOOO

0|0
    0|0