What does this mean?

When your best guy friend, turns round and say's to me "I think you look like an angle and there is just something about you miss's"

ha yeah sorry (angel)...(missus) is that better.
with a soft voice when we were having a serious conversation which usually we just joke about, but it would not of bean wanting something more, because we have a 14 year friendship and crossing it would actually be crossing that unwritten law as well.
so it must have been in a friendly/joking manner :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you update your question because I don't understand what he said? "I think you look like an angle (angel?) and there is just something about you miss's (missus?)"

What Guys Said 2

• You can probably tell what it is yourself, I would have to actually have had to hear it in person and all.

• Did he say it in a specific tone of voice? It could be looked at in 2 different ways, eitheir he said it just in a friendly/joking manner, or he said it because he is actually interested in being more than a friend.

What Girls Said 0