Is chest hair sexy?

On men of course.

• Yes, I love a hairy man
  • Some hair is ok
  • Yuck! Shave/wax PLEASE!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love a hairy chest but I came from an era where hairy chests were considered hot.

Just make sure to not have a hairy back and keep up on having your neckline shaved nicely. Also, make sure to manscape nicely below the equator.

What Girls Said 5

• It really depends how much. If he just has a bit of hair on his chest, then that's cool. Not if its like a gorrilla. If its gorrilla type hair then it would be a good idea to just get rid of it. I love a shaved/waxed chest if the guy has a 6pack or toned abs-a hairy chest can hide a good body. But if his body is average/ok, then bit of chest hair isn't going to make a lot of difference.

• I don't think so. If I run my hand along my guys chest, I don't want it to be through hair.

• Oh la la!

YES! I like hair long enough to actually run my fingers through. Furry.

Yum.

• Is this sarcasm? lol

• No -- I was thinking of a particular man actually...and he has VERY nice chest hair...and it's only about 2 to 3 inches when stretched out...but really soft and curly. Not everywhere just on the chest and a little on the belly. K?

• I personally hate body hair. There are some areas that need to be completely smooth and some areas trimmed but grooming is a must everywhere.

• oh my goodness yes! X100 SEXAAAAYYYYY

What Guys Said 0