Guys, What do you think about tattoos?

Im getting a tribal tattoo because both my dad my uncle my grandma and my brother have it and its important to our family. I just want to know what you guys thought

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally I'm not a fan, but if it complements your body aesthetically (placement , size, orientation, etc.), is a cool design and is inked by a very good artist, then okay.

You look like you have some style, so I guess it should work :)

What Guys Said 11

• Are you native American indian? - I think tribal tattoos are so cool.

• Well then you are just respecting your culture same as anyone else who wear certain clothes etc. A lot of cultures use tattoos.

• It depends where and what it is. In your case, I'd totally be okay with it since it has meaning, but a lot of people have tattoos to be cool.

• It starts on my shoulder and goes down my back.

• I'd be fine with that, and that's saying something because I'm not very tolerant of like body piercings and other type of body painting (I have no idea what to call it haha) But yea that would be actually nice, and shows you are a family oriented person. Too many people these days try to steer away from the family to act more mature, but they shouldn't.

• I think they're cool

But I hate arm tattoos lol. No idea why.

For me, legs, stomach, back are great places to have one. But on your arms, don't know.. just doesn't do it for me lol

• It's kewl and whatevs

• I personally don't care much for them. I do respect those with scars, though. Especially scars that are fate-willed or happened by circumstance.

• not a lot.. but then i am old and sad.. not old and with it

• I want to get a tattoo across my chest.

• I like it when it isn't too big

• as long as not full body :D

• I love a girl with tattoos they're usually awesome

• 0|0