Guys, Girls that tan or nah?

Do you prefer girls that are pale and burn in the sun or a girl that's tanned, whether it's fake or real..

• Tanned gals
    34% (13)
  • Pale gals
    66% (25)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• 0|0
    0|0
    • The picture you posted of light skin is no way light skin and is actually wearing fake tan haha (you can tell)

• I like a little of both myself. Some girls who tan too much look like their skin is made of leather and they age much quicker. Girls who have pale skin usually look a lot healthier but if they are too white and skinny they look sick and can be pretty scary looking, especially if they get way too skinny and pale they start to look greenish like the walking dead. I have light skin myself. I always say I’m just a pasty white guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale cuz usually tan ones around here are fake baking. That ain't cool and not good for your health.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my girl with no skin cancer

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess it depends on them. Some girls can pull of the pale look, while others can pull of tan. I don't mind either, but I dislike fake tans for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love white girls and brown girls.

But probably brown girls a little more often.

0|0
    0|0
  • tans aren't actually as attractive as you think makes your skin leathery an wrinkle faster

0|0
    0|0
  • Tan or no tan doesn't make any difference. I don't understand why tan is hyped so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can pull tan off and some can pull pale off it depends on how the girl works it.

0|0
    0|0
  • well im not fucking a vampire lets just say that

0|0
    0|0
  • Pale. Always.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls that tan

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two words: Donatella Versace.