Anyone find anyone on here they find attractive?

attractive, good looking, datable, any of those things, anyone find anything like that on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually there was this one girl.. she put up a question asking why all the guys she knows like perfect girls like sizes 0-4.. and why people don't like chubby girls.. and she put up pictures.. and she was pretty beautiful.. nice face and everything.. little chubby but nothing to worry about.. it was normal.. but that doesn't mean I'm gonna try to meet up with her in person.. that would be foolish.. no matter how good looking they are..

Its better to meet people in person.. I mean people these days are so afraid to talk to people they see on the street.. its kinda funny.. I mean I get the dangers and crazy people out there but we are all human.. we should be able to notice people like that and avoid them.. not avoid everyone just because of the possibility.. like I see people who don't even talk to their neighbors who live right next to them except when they get into their cars to go to work and they forcefully make a smile and wave but don't mean it.. it sucks.. I know there's a lot of social networking sites but people can balance online and reality both at once.. I'm doing it and its not hard.. like on the bus, when you sit next to someone, I see people who go to the same college on the bus but they don't talk.. man it's as easy as 'yo where you going'..

So yea.. I don't prefer talking to people online.. I can't see their facial expressions or reactions.. all I see is "lol kk cya latrr".. -__- it sucks yo.

What Girls Said 3

• hmm I've noticed a few pretty good looking guys, but none that I would want to date... not cause of them or wtvr, but cause it's online... I see this more as an advice website than a dating one... :)

• Honestly, no.

• yeah a few people :D

What Guys Said 3

• Yea I've seen Quite a few dateable, good looking girls on here

• A few, yes. But a lot of people here don't have any pics up of themselves for obvious reasons.

• yes which is why the add as friend button is there

lol