Is it wrong that I want to dress sexy?

I'm wanting to dress in slightly more revealing and/or tighter stuff because to be honest, I really like my body and I like this tight shirt that's a low scoop neck that makes my boobs look like they're going to spill over th e top. But I feel like I may end up getting slut-shamed, people might assume that I'm just looking for attention when I just want to make me happy or would make other assumptions about me. Also, I come from a Christian family and they are all about covering up. Even though I'm starting to like looking hot. Am I a bad person?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you are not a bad person first of all, its ok to want to break free and try new things, but you might regret it because your slut shame concern is correct. you would impress a weirdo who appears to be dashing and normal but not a real man who will accept you as a person.
    You are a Christian so am I! dont be ashamed of what the Almighty has blessed you with, but as the Bible teaches us," Do not throw your pearls at pigs".
    God will not Judge you for asking or thinking, but the devil can use your guifts to rob your life!
    Hope this will be of help!

What Guys Said 10

• You are not a bad person, wear when you feel like it. i come from a Christian family, but just don't wear it around your fam too much haha

• Do it. Better yet post a pic.

• It's the same as when I try to look for clothes and outfits that look good on a muscular body :D Its just a way to express what one likes there is nothing wrong with that :D

• As long as you do it for you its all good. What annoys me is when its really clear girls are doing it for male attention when in a relationship.

• You're not a bad person in any way. What's the point in living life of you're not happy?

Just buy a couple of outfits and give it a try. I bet you get nothing bit compliments.

• Nah you aren't bad person

• What the hell is wrong with dressing down a little; get those puppies breathe once in a while ^^

• No it's not bad.
    I dress sexy and I turned out alright lol

• It's hypocritical, that's what it is

• No, it is a good thing.

• How is it a good thing?

What Girls Said 4

• nah dude I always wanna show off my boobs, and now that I have my thigh piece I've been trying to find the shortest skirts / shorts I can to show it off. :p

• Showing off your body is nothing to be ashamed of. Just realize you will be encountering unwanted attention from time to time is all.

• Nothing is wrong with that, it's your body so do what you want

• No, you are not a bad person. However you are going to get attention and it doesn't make guys bad if their checking you out. As long as you understand that, go for it.

• Right, as long as she doesn't get pissed for getting male attention like lots of women do. I hate that. It's like, dude, if you're going to dress sexy, expect attention