What do you think of girls with septum piercings?

I don't have one but I'm just curious to see what everyone thinks about it. Is there a difference in your preference when it comes to barbell or curved jewelry for the septum?

• I like it
    22% (5)23% (5)22% (10)Vote
  • I hate it
    30% (7)50% (11)40% (18)Vote
  • I don't care
    39% (9)27% (6)33% (15)Vote
  • Other (Explain below)
    9% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the girl. Most girls don't look that good with it but some can really pull it off.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• They look weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not like it sorry :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... nahhhhh. Sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't prefer it, and probably wouldn't date a girl with it, but if it doesn't impact my life at all then que sera sera.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't know wtf Septum Piercings were so I had to look it up on google. Vaginal Piercings? Nah, I could care less either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them. Neutral. Just don't go crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I had this one fairly cute friend who had hers pierced and it got infected, not a pretty sight. Puss, blood, smelled bad. Yeah I mean some guys like it but I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look retarded. Automatically make people think you take the short bus to school.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I love piercing septums and I really want one. The good thing about them is even if you change your mind and take it out in the future It won't leave a visible hole

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one and have no regrets. I think it's a great facial piercing to get if you want one because it's not only symmetrical and not off balance since it's in the center but it won't leave a nasty and obvious scar

1|0
    0|0
  • i fucking hate those piercings why not just get a normal nose piercing. iv heard stories of how they can get accidentally ripped out.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh, I dont care either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want one!!!

0|0
    0|0