Thick eyebrows? Yes or a no?

Thick eyebrows? Yes or a no?
sorry if the picture doesn't show or if its blurry. I was born with thick eyebrows and tbh i'm not really that fond of them. Almost all the girls I know have thin eyebrows and I think they're a big masculine.. and sorry I couldn't show both eyebrows I kind of waxed there like at home with wax strips-not my best idea because I broke out since it wasn't done proffessionally, and haha there's like 10,000,000 little red bumps in between my eyebrows and no one needs to be scarred with that right now ;). Can you guys give me your opinion whther my thick eyebrows are actually attractive? (Now that i'm looking at the picture it look skinda thin from the angle but trust me they are thick o. o. IS THIS EVEN IN ANYMORE I don't know. My mom who's like 60 says they're beautiful and that might have been in her time.

Most Helpful Girl

• your eyebrow has great definition to them! you could pluck the sides a little but that is completly up to you :) thick eyebrows is a thing now, so rock it ! :D

• Thank you! I will haha

What Guys Said 4

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MDg1MTQxMTI1ODI.jpg I'd rather have our eyebrows where they are nice and VISIBLE. When compared to light if not next to "Non-existant" on our face LOL

• From what I can see in the picture it looks fine. Also your eye has a nice shape to it. Kind of almond like which is considered by many to be the best eye shape.

• Thank you and ya I had them trimmed so they're not as thick

• Not as thick as mine.

• I'll say in between. I like thick eyebrows.

What Girls Said 10

• i have thick eyebrows too and i love them.. just pluck them

• Im not a fan of them but its all up to personal preference! thick eyebrows can look nice if you maintain them well, don't let stray hairs just grow around, you gotta give them somewhat of a shape :) if you don't like them then go to a salon & get them waxed! I always feel 10x more confident after getting my brows waxed haha

• Haha i'm always the same after I get them done , but I always break out from ANYTHING I do to my eyebrows and they grow fast so I'm practically doomed!!

• Thick eyebrows are in right now, but maybe don't try to wax them, but just keep them neat. People want full eyebrows and you're lucky

• Aw thank you. Ya I've been careful not to cut them down because I know I might regret doing so in the future. I mainly just wax in the middle.

• Oh trust me, I know, there's a dozen kids at my school walking around with a bunch of holes in their face with popping. I just stick with toners and exfoliaters and mud masks, etc. :)

• Yup, stick with those and you'll be fine. Everyone gets them it's natural

• thinner eyebrows are more feminine and i prefer them, i may be going to get my thick eyebrows waxed soon

• Thick eyebrows>Thin eyebrows

Just make sure you pluck a little so your eyebrows don't look bushy. Once you do that it'll look nice, clean, and on point.

• I would need to see the whole face to say yes or no.

• I would, I totally would but last time I did something like that I got stalked by a whole flock of 40 year old men. (Lol flock sorry that was a weird word to use) Its not really that safe haha sorry

• I think she's beautiful and her eyebrows make it even more so.

• Wow ya. Her face really has character and beauty unlike a lot of 21st century girls with fake nails, hair, tans, eyelashes, etc. haha.

• I think that you have very pretty eyes and the eyebrows really go well with them. I think there inbetween thick and thin! :)

• They look normal to me.

• I dont mind a natural brow but I'd clean them up a bit under the arch

• Oh under the sides? Thanks!

• Like where the underside of the brow is and more towards the tail. So like the part between your eye and the eyebrow but more towards your hair line. I'd just tweeze it a bit if it was me so it'll open the eyes a bit more and make your eyebrows more arched. But do add you want :) your body your choice

• There's nothing wrong with thick eyebrows and yours look alright to me. Just need a little plucking to be on fleek.