Guys, Opinions on Hipster Chicks?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an insult/derogatory, so isn't there no good to be said?

Shallow people who try to be cool by being so uncool, obscure and not mainstream that it's meant to make them seem special and unique.

What is a hipster if not that?

What Guys Said 11

• I don't like the hipster chicks that insist they're nerds, so annoying. However, I have several friends who are hipster chicks. I also have many friends who aren't. Really I think it depends on the individuals genetics and environment (personality)

• Love hipster women.

• One question. Do you listen to Classic Rock?
    If the answer is Yes, than my answer is Great.
    If the answer is No, than my answer is Not Great.

• I don't like hipsters.

• Please just stop using the term "hipster", it used to refer to a specific subculture only a few years ago. Now it's the new buzzword people throw around for everything, "Oh, he has a different car than me? HIPSTER!" It's just stupid man. Like emo *cringe*, remember that? I do, everyone started using it for every time someone got emotional about something, it's supposed to be in reference to a particular music subculture. I guarantee the majority of people who use that term have no clue what it actually means.

• Sexy as hell for sure

• "Hipster Chik"?

• Hipsters are annoying regardless of their sex.

• I think they're hot

• I mean, you look cool. I don't know. I don't really care what sort of "stereotype" she is, as long as she's a cool girl, you know? Too bad you're only 17

• Hipsters have their head too far up their butts even though they've never done anything in their life to have such a high self importance.

Sorry I went off on a tangent. To answer your question, no...