Guys, What's the best haircut for a guy with a big head?

Have you had one you love? Or ones you reccommend staying away from?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the Eddie Redmayne look. He's on my man crush list.

What Guys Said 6

• If he's black I say this i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2876.jpg Welcome to the wormhole!!! i1127.photobucket.com/.../smooth%20baby.jpg once ya enter, there‚Äôs not turning back i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP2925.jpg

• Very nice waves, but he is white and I don't think he would go for that. Can white people even have waves?

• Well he has a small wave to his hair so I would guess he would only have one wave on his head lol. Your's look really nice though

• Oh no, all he has to do is this, Put some Gel in his "LONG HAIR" then compress it down. MARK MY WORDS ole boy is going to wake up with waves. I've seen that happen way too often and if he has small waves that's a good thing then, since that means he can get waves overall ^_^

• Shave/buzz the sides. Whatever you do with the top, make it longer/higher than the sides. My head is huge, this is what I do to look normal. It works, too - people are usually surprised when I make it obvious that no one wears a hat that fits me.

• i guess long hair would make his head look smaller basically

• It might but he doesn't want long hair and I don't think it would be flattering to him to have long hair

• Well, me personally I let my hair grow a bit to cover my forehead.

• Fohawk or military cut.

• well i have big head 2
    i let it grow until it gets curly then cut off just little bit of the hair ends
    my barber often does that and i have no problem with that.
    otherwise were a cap

• Your hair looks good. He doesn't have curly hair so I don't know if he could pull it off. He wears a hat a lot but for those times where he doesn't want to...