I'm nervous about getting my hair cut in a salon?

I usually get my hair cut in the barbers but i don't like how they cut it and i got my hair cut in the salon before and it was very nice but i'm nervous about going to a salon because i feel people will judge me or something or think i'm girly if i get it cut in a salon since it's mainly women who go there...

Most Helpful Guy

• Reality: No one will give a fuck.

• you're probably right, and i realize that but yet i still can't shake the nervousness...

What Girls Said 2

• Don't mind those other people everyone is there for one purpose and that is having your hair done/cut... Think not what do the people think of you, but what you think of the people. Don't worry about it.

• You don't know the people at the saloon. So it's okay

What Guys Said 4

• Look at it like this, would you rather a man run his fingers through you're hair or a women? I only get my hair cut at a salon.

• You can do it... Comfort zone is expanded by discomfort

• Going to the barber's is gay. Go to the salon and have a hot chick pamper you.

• It's better, especially if you're looking for a crazy new hairstyle.