Do girls wet their pants when they see me?

I mean how sexy do I look from a scale of one to ten. I want to know girls please just give me a simple answer. thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• i hope this is not a serious question... haha. u look ok, fine.. but remember women are not visuals,, they are guided more by other senses.. as smell, touch... and the sexiest part of a male is his brain. hhahah so if u r intelligent, gentleman-like, respectful, good company and if girls feel comfortable with u... u r fine and get all the best females in the world..
    look really doesn't matter..
    and to answer your q... i need to hear your voice, touch u, talk to u, see how nice u r.. and then i can say if u r 1 or 10..

What Girls Said 8

• I think you're gonna be responsible for the next Tsunami, my friend

• Well I don't know about wetting their pants because I won't but some girls don't really care about looks depends on the girl but they usually go for personality and if they feel comfortable and safe around you enough to be themselves around without having to dress up or wear makeup around you every time

• I'm spoken for, but you are a good looking man with a sexy look but no, besides some of us girls need much more stimulation that, you guys are the visual ones, but who knows maybe there are some women out there that you totally knock their socks off.

• you look alright enough for me to get wet? like @ivanka said, women aren't visuals as guys are. but looks i can rate you an 8.

• You look like a 5

• No dude sorry

• No problem. maybe the problem is under the pants! who knows I mean? no offence

• Like a 4 but then the arrogance makes you a 2.

• Hell yeah, my bedroom's flooded because of you.

What Guys Said 3

• You look like a muppet and now you sound like one as well.

• Hahahahahaha!!!

Wait, you're serious.

Let me laugh harder. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

-bender

• I did show your pic to my old granny and she wetted her pants at once, indeed.