I think I'm f***ing ugly as hell.

I'm starting to think I'm ugly as f***. I have no idea how to improve myself. I might as well end up ugly and unattractive or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe that you are ugly! It sounds like you are sad and need to have some fun and more faith in yourself. Go up to people and talk to them. Act happy and relaxed and confident. If you sound awkward, keep talking, don't worry, and do better next time.

If you really do need help with your look, go to a fancy store on a week day morning when things are quiet and get the sales assistants to help you pick out a new outfit or piece of clothing. You can learn a lot this way. I would always get the assistants at Nordstroms to help me. There are great sales at that store and the assistants are expected to spend time helping customers.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh, sweetie, that's sad! This probably doesn't help muh but once girls get past 23 I swear they're better and more grown-up. Plus guys get more attractive in their mid to late twenties.

• well if you had a pic I would surely tell you if you are or not.

• I don't believe you either! Don't say that! I bet you are very attractive. Most girls are just shallow. Don't mind them! (: feel better sweet heart!

What Guys Said 1

• Girls are just as shallow as guys or even more, its sad. I hate it.