Am I attractive to you?... honesty please :)

Looks:

I'm 5 foot 1,

a size 12-14

small waist,

I personally think I'm ugly to look at (I don't go on about it, nor I say I'm ugly to people to say 'awwh no your pretty' etc etc) but I'm told I'm beautiful,

I have long platinum blonde (dyed) curly hair,

Pale skin,

a little faded freckles from when I was younger,

Green medium sized eyes,

small nose,

pouty lips.

About me:

I'm 17

I'm not judgmental what so ever,

I'm a little sensitive,

great sense of humor and a wide range of it,

I'm quite twisted (I find some sick things funny or really interesting, and I love gore, and totally f***ed up things :)),

I don't follow mainstream - I go for what I like (music, fashion etc),

i think into things deeply,

I'm terribly shy - yet when and if I'm comfortable around you I can be quite open,

I'm bisexual,

I'm a virgin and would only lose it to someone I know I love and they love me back seriously,

ive never had a boyfriend,

I'm a real girly but I'm totally laid back and sometimes thought I'm a tom boy,

I'm a bit of a dork,

i have no self esteem,

my self confidence is low.

I'm not doing this just to get my ego stroked, plus I have no ego haha. I just simply want to know. :)

I was going to add a photo, but I don't know how?. Noob ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are attractive on the inside, and from what (little) information you've given pretty on the outside. A picture is essential in this case. It's worth 1,000 words, maybe even more :-)

With a picture we could tell you whether you're pretty, beautiful, or cute.

Ted

What Guys Said 17

• Be at peace with yourself dear. You need to make the decision to have some confidence in who you are. Zero confidence is just as much a sin as overconfidence. Everyone has a different opinion of beauty, and just because you don't find yourself beautiful doesn't mean that others won't. All your characteristics have no real bearing on how people will scale your beauty, it is primarily in facial and body structure where people dwell. But again, everyone has a different taste (its a subconscious genetic phenomenon, genes want to reproduce with what they think will increase the reproductive fitness of the offspring...ecology mumbo jumbo...).

The fact that you are a virgin is a very good thing. Stay a virgin...don't offer yourself up to the lustful debauchery of male (or in this case...female) scumbags! Leave you a desolate husk, they will.

-Count D.

• ok...first of all: how can we truly tell if you're attractive or not by just imagining your exterior by reading this data?

you should show a pic or something.

in my imagination you look like lindsay lohan with blonde/curly hair.

the stuff you wrote seems interesting, for me at least. but in order to truly tell we'd have to see a pic :P

• I am very curvy

my eyes are brown

my eyes take in more of the environment than most

my lips are constantly ready to be kissed

hair that just wants to be grabbed

and my skin gives off an amazing glow

If you describe things like that the person looks amazing but in reality

They could just be super fat, have brown cross eyes, a cleft lip, overly greasy skin, oh and they have hair

put up a link or no one can tell you big duck

• "A picture is worth a thousand words."

• It sounds like to me you're rather sweet to look at.

• You said like you're pretty cute to me.

To add a photo;

Signup on a image/photo hosting website (like Photobucket.com for example). After you join (it's free), you can upload a photo. Then take the link from the photo (will appear on the lower left hand side of the screen, and copy it. Then past it to an update of this posting/quest. Then there you go :-)

• A lot of the stuff you're talking about is describing me lol. You sound attractive.

• I'm not attracted to words, sorry.

• maybe a picture would help?

• If I was still your age then yes you'd be a girl I would date.

• Judging by the description of your personality, you sound a lot like me. Also, you sound attractive, but of course it is impossible to tell just from a description.

• just upload the photo on a site and post the link here, you seem exactly like my ex-girlfriend which was so cool and good looking and had the same problems

• u sound really hot, but you shuld try to add a picture ;) and your personality just makes you seem more and more hot

• your personality is cute , but for your appearance how are any of us meant to know ? hopefully you can get your photo up soon ,

but you do seem cool so why don't you accept the friend add I am sending you =)

• From What its Sounds Like You Are Very Attractive (:

Use a photobucket link :P

• your ugly as sh*t! ROFL

• upload the pic to a website ( like this, www.tinypic.com ) and just post the link here.

What Girls Said 7

• First off, you're still a kid! Of course your body is still changing, and you're just starting to understand who you are, and where you're going in life. Don't be too hard on yourself. Work on the self esteem, and everything else will slowly work itself out.

However, one thing I learned in a fashion book (and I totally agree) is that the lighter the blonde (i.e. dyed platinum) the shorter it should be. If you're going to be uber blonde, it looks less harsh when it's shoulder length or shorter. it looks healthier when it's not so long.

And don't get me started on the bisexual thing. I think at that age, very few people can decide (let alone understand) their sexuality, ESPECIALLY if you've never had a boyfriend. Don't be so quick to label yourself...

• Personally, being in a size 10-12 and only standing at 5'1" seems pretty (okay, really) pudgy to me. I mean, I am a size 10 (closer to being in a size 8 than a size 12) and I'm 5'6" and I weigh almost under 170.. and even then I am still not completely happy with how I look. I just can't imagine you having a good waist-to-hip ratio which is very unhealthy to have that much fat. I know it's probably not what you wanted to hear, but I'm being perfectly honest.

• Text descriptions can be deceiving

• awww anyway you seem pretty.

• You sound really pretty.

• we can't tell w/o a pic, but you sound nice

• The main thing to work on is your confidence! You're very articulate so I'm sure you've a good personality. Your features sound nice so you should make the most of yourself. If you don't like a certain feature, see what you can do to change it and if you can't just accept it. If other people are sayin you're beautiful there must be at least some truth to it! =)