Dying your armpits?

There is this new armpit dying trend among many young women. Its basically to fight double standards on body hair removal. What do you guys think? Is it stylish? Would you do it?

Can I please have serious answers on what people thing about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't do it. I don't think it's stylish either, but everyone's has different taste.

What Guys Said 10

• Dye them rainbow and you got yourself a boyfriend

• I think that would be weird but if you're curious how it would look on you and wanna give it a try then do it. It's your body. Experiment.

• Yeah... I'm in favor of this particular double standard.
    Shave your fucking pits, ladies.

• As a guy I think this is stupid. I love dyed hair on girls, but only on her head or, pushing it, her pubes. I'd much prefer it all shaved, thanks. Green armpits or whatever is just making an issue of it for its own sake.

• I actually manscaping if you will my pits. Just get way to hairy even for my liking lol. Its like sasquatch is hiding in them

• Why don't these women that do this just come out of the closet? This is clearly an excuse to take steps into looking like a man.

It's not a double standard that women are expected to shave, it simply helps makes you look feminine.

• Why does it matter if they look like a man? Yes, their sex may be female but gender is what you identify with.

Yeah... thats a double standard.

• HuckyHucky:
      True, very true. I believe the gender roles are wrong and just don't follow them. Why should we have different expectations because of our biological makeup? Thats just silly.

• ignore the thing about gender roles. sorry

• That's a sign guys, we are now switching genders. Time to whip out those razers and take everything off. Legs, Arms, Pits... especially pits it seems, and start wearing dresses

• Its s gross feminist trend. Another idiotic thing from them

• If there is anything in your armpit to dye, its a turn off... just saying...

• I don't see why anyone would have armpit hair. I don't consider it attractive.

What Girls Said 9

• Never even heard of it until I came across your question.

images.medicaldaily.com/.../armpit-hair.png

Erm, no.
    What I don't get is how is that fighting double standards? That implies that men freely walk around with dyed armpit hair and women don't. Which isn't true. Bright pink body hair is not the social norm for EITHER gender. Let's not turn crap into some gender issue when there isn't one.

To add, I don't like body hair PERIOD, and wish more men were in the practice of at least trimming their jungle bodies.

• Thank you for a serious answer.

• Okay, I wan't really a fan of this "trend" but that looks SUPER cute! What a good color for her!

• I've seen it, and if people want to dye their pit hair, they should do it. I personally think it looks kind of nasty. I've always thought armpit hair was gross anyway, though. :p

• @JackKerouac77 were you behind this movement?

• HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

One time I shaved my pits to feel the plight of women. Never again.

• I wouldn't do it, but SURPRISINGLY some girls can pull it off! Some people may find it gross, but it's just hair...

• No no no! That's just weird and gross looking.

• That sounds pretty nasty

• Whats so nasty about it? Body hair is natural.

• It would feel really gross to have that much hair in my armpits :/

• fair enough

• lmao how is this a trend?

• How is it not a trend?

• lmao I want no part in it

• Well thats good for you. Maybe other women do. You don't have to judge them for it though.

• Haven't heard of it and I shave my pits

• I do too. I'm just curious though.

• I think it's wacky, but whatever...