Accidentally saw a friend's diary entry about me?

Her diary fell open when I was in her room, and I saw my name so I of course had to look closer..

She wrote about how she had a dream her boyfriend said he thought I was cute, and that she wonders if she should be threatened by me?

Should I be cautious?

Most Helpful Girl

• a dream psychologically speaking is a problem or situation that is going with your conscious self you have not resolved yet. she feels threatened by you, is probably insecure about herself, and maybe her relationship with her boyfriend. I would bring this up casually without mentioning you saw the entry about you. i would give you tips to subtly bring this up but i have to go to bed and i will think about it for a while and come back

What Guys Said 4

• I'm really thinking the same as @Waldoman7 haha

• did it really just fall open? lol

• Lmao😂 this is exactly the first thing that popped into my mind. Aha

Diaries never really fall open... because they're hidden... -_-

• DO NOT BRING THIS UP!

it will only ruin your friendship. be aware of any actions you make around him and you should be fine :)

• So, let me get this straight, her diary just happened to "fall open", so you say, and then not only did you look at it, you're now accusing her of being jealous. Wow, What a friend you are

What Girls Said 4

• Tell her about the case. The truth is always the best way to solve the problem!

• Just don't flirt with her bf and I don't see the problem. I mean she's insecure that you're gonna steal him, but if you aren't interested in him that's no longer a problem.

• So you read her diary? That was a very nosey thing to do!

• A grown ass woman with a diary? Yes, be cautious.

• i see nothing wrong with it. hell i'm a 28 year old man and i'd probably do it if i weren't too lazy. helps you remember who you were and why you became who you are.