Can I know a really way to make a girl like me?

I don't look bad, girls think I'm cute but they don't like me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot MAKE anyone like you. So often people today try to make this a reality and it just can't be done. It' s possible for you to be amazingly good looking but to have a personality that doesn't mesh well with the other person. I believe this is the misconception that all women are attracted to is the body of the male. . While it plays a big role, it's not what it's all about.

You must be confidant and have a purpose for yourself. A personal drive unrelated to anyone else. A passion. You have to be your own person before you should EVER be looking for someone else to possibly like you. You have to become the man of their dreams, not expect to find the woman of yours. . . You further yourself, and she will come to you.

What Girls Said 2

• There's no way to make someone like you. You can try to get their attention by talking to them more (but not excessively, that's creepy).. complimenting them a little... and maybe, just flat out tell them you like them and take your chances with that. If the girl doesn't respond well, she probably isn't worth it anyway.

• You can't make someone like you. But don't worry you will find a girl that likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• Have a pretty hair cut and nice and clean smell and do not make any girl knows that you like her from first time because she will not believe you