Why does he think it is hair color that is the problem?

So I use to date this guy that was obsessed with burnettes, and he turned his head to all that was blonde. I am not too sure why; perhaps he was screwed over by a blonde. Well, he dated me-a brunette-and another girl after me who was also a brunette. He is on this kick where he is always changing his Facebook pictures to him and pictures with only blonde girls. Seriously, it is a really obvious pattern because he has had like five different pictures doing this. Sometimes it is just him and one blonde girl, sometimes it is him and three, and sometimes it is him and three blonde girls. Why does he not realize that hair color has nothing to do with it? In fact, why don't a lot of people realize that? There are a lot of blonds out there that are heart breakers and a lot of brunettes that are too. Sorry, but, I really don't think there is a distinct personality difference in blonds and brunettes. Yes, I know some blonds that are quite ditsy, but I know a lot that are really smart too, and the same goes for brunettes. I just don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Exactly, people shouldn't discriminate based on hair color, the same way they wouldn't for any other characteristic that can't be helped. Sometimes though people have a particular interest in a certain "look", and that just goes with the territory of dating.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds to me like he is just using the photos of him and the blondes as a way to brag or show off. Since there is that belief out there that, "Blondes have more fun" it sounds like he is trying to impress other guys with those photos. I just heard a study that most men prefer brunettes...so its a myth that men prefer blondes. Being a brunette myself, that was nice news. And, personally, I love being a brunette. As long as you are confident in yourself, then don't worry about anything else.

• leave him...if somebody is just bothered around color of hair..he is just not serious with you as a person..