Is it normal to get a tattoo of a game character and is it a turn off?

is it normal to get a tattoo of a game character because i want to get Gnar on my belly above my belly button an im wondering if it it would be a turn off. for those who dont know gnar is the little guy in my picture and i adore him

• Yes it is normal
  • No it is not normal

Most Helpful Girl

• It has a certain charm. Especially since the character you want is cute. If it means something to you, then by all means, get it.

• im a little knew to the sight but your comment was the best out of the recent ones :D

What Guys Said 9

• I'd rather you get that #TATTOO than to get a useless #NAME tatted on you like most of the people these days.

I don't have nor want any tattoos though i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%204.gif

• the only time i like to see tats if they are actually good an have reason like "i got this spider man tat because i love spider man' or "i got this tat of the triforce because zelda is the best game all time"
      i dont like seeing tatts of others names unless its like your son or daughter

• an even then only on your arm

• I find tattoos attractive

• My personal opinion is tattoos on girls in General are hot. It's even better if it actually has a meaning to you. I would love to get a Skyrim dragon probably Alduin as a tattoo cause of how much I love that game. It would always remind me of how much I enjoyed playing it.

• Absolutely, you must get it :O

• Lol it would probably be a full back a small tattoo of Alduin doesn't seem to do him justice. I gotta save up for it first.

• Are you sure that you will still want that tattoo when you are 45 years old?

• there is no point is not living life if you just regret it later i know it won't look as good but im living the now not later not like im getting a sleeve or anything

• everyone does stuff they regret but if you dwell on the past then you should just stop trying because that means your week an dont deserve anything

• You have all over-reacted. I never told her she would regret it. I asked her if she thought she would still want that tattoo when she is 45 years old. I simply challenged her to think about what she was doing before she did it. But you read maybe two words of what I read and jumped to conclusions. You engaged in some over-generalizations about older people and started telling me what I think when you have no idea. So, let me turn that on you. You younger people think you are so damned smart that nobody can tell you a damn thing and you'd rather starve if an older person suggest you sit down and eat when you're hungry. So, you think it's okay to do something just because it's exciting right now and you don't need to worry about consequences? That probably means that mommy and daddy bail you out of trouble and you've never really faced any consequences. Want some excitement right here and now? Go cut your heads off!

• I'd think it would be cool! As for it being a turn off or not I don't know. For me it would depend on how it looks. If it's a poorly done tattoo then I'm not going to like looking at it.

• oh lord No i know a tattoo artist that does nothing but good work even if he ask's for 400$ + for tats that are not his art an if they are really detailed but he did a spider man tat on my fiend an it looks just like the one on the movie posters

• That should be fine. I'd probably find that a turn on. Then again I'd have to see it for myself to know for sure ;)

• Ask @linkywinky she got a badass tatoo of majora's mask! :D

• it's a turn off.

• depends on which character it is

• im a little bit of a nerd so i think that its awesome

What Girls Said 2

• Do what you want it's your body :)

If you wanna get a game character tattooed on your body then you get one!

• I don't think I've heard people get tattoos of game characters...

• well people get comic book tats normally you would think a game character would be perfectly normal right?