Girls, what features can I enhance so I can be/feel more attractive?

My look is so plain and boring , I do feel pretty but I want to try new things so I can feel good about myself any tips?(:

4

Most Helpful Girl

• A good shimmery eyeshadow
    cat eye liner
    pretty pink lipstick
    fake lashes
    new haircut/color

• everything but the eyelashes surprisingly guys can be bothered by them

• especially if one is out of place or falls off it become demonically embarrassing for both of you

What Girls Said 3

• the hair! I used to have mid-back length hair, and cut them right above my shoulders last summer and that completly changed my face :) there are products to lightly lighten your hair if you want that as well... clothes that enhance your shape, that make YOU feel great :) i personally love eye-liner as well, so you can figure out whats best for you as well :)

• I love the lighter hair idea , any products you recommend?

• Im sorry my answer was pretty slow! I used Catching Sunkiss by L'OrĂ©al Paris! I really liked it :)

• Well, it's kind of difficult if we don't know your dressing style, your hair style, etc.

• What's your style like? Clothes can really change how people see you and how you see yourself!