Girls, Girls what is the best foundation u have ever used?

Ben the crossdresser here. Need u gals to point me in the right direction for a great foundation. I have larger pores near my nose so I need something that would hopefully cover them. Thanks loves xoxo

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Nars or Kat Von D brand are my favorites (:

• Thank you! I will def try them out

• Im not there yet babe lol. This is still a closet hobby. How do I pick the right shade? I dont wanna look crazy lol

• Oh okay I see:) hmm well picking a shade is hard in general it's best to swatch the foundation on your hand and blend it. If the color blends well on your wrist that's your shade!:) you should check out some of the beauty gurus on YouTube too! Best of luck <3

What Girls Said 5

• I always use BB-cream from maybelline and cover up pimples and redness near my nose with a concealer stick.
    Ofcourse, BB-cream not really concealing, but I won't recommend you to use any thick and greasy products. I recommend you to wask your face twice a day (with something like a cleaner or just douchegel or something) and rub your skin gently with a towel. It sounds like you have more of a greasy skin.

• Depends if you're willing to spend the money for covering foundation. If so I would recommend Bare Escentuals because it does the best job in my opinion.

• Start with any primer, and then do light coverage with a BB cream (any will do-i recommend Maybelline or Garnier) Conceal and highlight with Maybelline instant age rewind concealer, it is absolutely AMAZING (and cheap.) My favourite foundation is Estee Lauder, but its so experience. A cheaper (but still GREAT option) is Loreal true match, and the best two drugstore foundations i have ever found are Revlon Colourstay and Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous.
    Good luck! :)

• Thank u so much!! xoxo. So moisturize & prime first, then foundation then loose powder if im not mistaken?

• YAY we could go shopping together!

• omg I would love to! I wish I had someone to go get mani & pedis with!!

• Anything from MAC dear - studio fx is awesome! Don't forget to use a loose powder to set it afterwards.

• wow never expected to come across this kind of question

• lol well these questions seem the kind of norm here I suppose. Than again I'm new on this>

• Any good foundation recommendations Krupa lol?