Thinking of trying out mini skirts for a while now... opinions?

I would not want them to be longer than these shorts (link below)

To girls: what do you think of that?
To dudes with experience: can it be done without "accidents" (if you know what I mean)?
To dudes with no experience: do not feel discriminated ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• you totally have the legs for mini-skirts: so rock them! :)

What Girls Said 6

• Your legs are pretty neat! Sure go for it.

• You do what makes you happy but I wouldn't be interested in dating a guy who wore that.

• You have really nice legs. Unfortunately I wouldn't even want to see a girl in a skirt that short because with the slightest breeze or movement her underwear (or lack thereof) would be revealed to anyone. And i think the problem would be even worse for a man. But you wear what makes you happy.

• Are you male or female? Not that it's important, but it would change my opinion on the matter.

• Male

• Well, I believe that a person should wear PRECISELY what they want to. Unfortunately, you have to be alright with whatever society will have to say about it. Otherwise, I vote yes!

• Just so you know miniskirts are very impractical in windy weather. Which is why I usually avoid them haha!

• Should I stick to short shorts?

• Personally I wouldn't wear a skirt that short, but if you're comfortable in it then go for it

• Why not?

• I hardly ever wear dresses/skirts so for me it would be a bit too revealing.

What Guys Said 4

• u r jus free 2 wear whatever u wamt basically

• Im not gay at all but those are some legs! haha

• dont like looking at these gay questions, put a warning

• With those legs you really should try mini skirts