Does a haircut usually raise a man's attractiveness level up a notch?

Going from average looking and shaggy to upper average looking and clean cut.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! But not buzzed off all-over. I like "professional-looking spikey hair" if you know what I mean. Lots of guys in their late 20's have that haircut. It's attractive.

• I have short back and sides and layered top. Is this what you mean? When I spike it there are different length spikes on top.

• Yes, exactly that haircut description! Women love it. Totally agree about the melting thing!

• Hhahaha its so true. and I wouldn't have a clue as to why (:

What Girls Said 6

• It can do, but I have a thing for men with either shaved heads or short back and sides!

• In my opinion- Its a definite yes. I don't know why, but clean cut hair styles are what catches my eye first.

• Good, I'm glad I got it cut then. I went from 4 inch hair down to 1 inch max and that's on top.

• Its perfect! (:

• Sometimes. Some guys really pull off the shaggy look, but most of the time, a haircut makes a guy look rrrrreeeeeaaaallllyyyyyyy good.

• yes, of course it can. Sometimes little things make the difference.

• yes! a haircut can sometimes change a mans look comepletely. However, sometimes this is god and sometimes this is bad

• yes it sure can!

What Guys Said 1

• It definately does. Although this obviously isn't from a girl's point of view, when my hair is looking rough and messy in the morning, I can't bare to look at myself in the mirror. However, when I gel it it seems to completely transform my face.

2 weeks ago I went for a grade 4 (1.2 cm) on on the sides and down the sides of the back of my head. I had the back and top trimmed a little with scissors so it was longer than the sides and gellable.

My fringe is gelled from left to right across the top of my forehead, the top and back is spiked up.

Made soooo much difference to the way I look, and has given me way more confidence. Have even been complimented by a certain gorgeous girl in one of my classes on three different occasions.

• Good for you man! I know what you mean, too, about how gelled hair can completely transform how a face looks. In the morning my hair is all messy and greasy, and my face looks like an upside down egg or something.