Should I get this dress in pastel blue or keep it pink?

It also comes in yellow. But which would look best with my skin? I'm having second thoughts about the pink.

http://tinypic. com/view. php? pic=99o0gm&s=8#. VTBLqnPD-ms

• Blue
  • Pink
  • neither, get yellow!

Most Helpful Guy

• Blue will contrast with you skin more, making both pop more. I think the blue would look better, especially if you add a nice necklace with a bit of blue that matches it. With that skin tone, the pink fades in to the skin more, creating less visual separation and therefore less visual interest. The pink looks nice because it is a nice dress and it fits your form well, but the blue should look better. Though that will depend somewhat on the actual shade of blue.

What Guys Said 3

• Keep it pink it's beautiful

• it looks nice as it is basically

• I said blue. but it really depends which one matches up well with your skin tone.

What Girls Said 5

• i think the pink goes nicely with your skin tone.

• Get the blue one.

• Pink is ways better

• Since you have blond hair, I would go for blue. Only go for yellow, if you have a nice sun tan. Don't think pink will match well with blond either.

• Omgggg either I have been wrong about my hair color for a very long time or the sun bleachhd the shit out of it cause I'm a brunette

• I think blue would suit your skin tone more. Coral only looks really great on a select few unfortunately... Although that will depend on the blue - are we talking icy or royal here? x