Its just my style.. ?

I wear tights, jeans that other people may claim to be "too tight" & shirts that are very fitting shows off my shape/figure. people say im revealing my body? should i stop wearing tight shirts? i mean is it bad to show your body im not revealing any skin? Does it make me look like some type of whore looking for attention? (IM NOT)

Most Helpful Guy

• Women wearing leggings yoga pants and skin tight jeans is totally normal here.

How old are you?

What Guys Said 3

• NOOOOOO

it's yer style as u said, and NEVER let anyone else criticize u basically...:-)

• Now my opinion is that people may wear whatever they want as i guy i have nothing againgst "too tight" clothes.

PS: don't be a bitch about it when we look ;)

• okay. thanks.

• I dont think its fair that you can say "don't be a bitch when we look" because she's not doing it to get you to look, she's wearing said clothes for herself...

• Just a thought by the way ^

• just be who you are, if you like to have that kind of style, have it!

What Girls Said 1

• No! I wear tight things all the time. I think its pretty. I'm hourglass body shape so why shouldn't I show my figure?

• i have the same thing!