I reported my ex for child care fraud. Felt bad at first but here's why I don't now!

currently reported my ex to the fraud hot line she's been scamming the state of California for some years now receiving 4000 grand a month 4 child care and she also has them thinking she's working.i reported that the job she's been claiming to work is fraudulent what will they do I'm wondering here's the story why I did it., met a married women who is going through a divorce I moved in with her after 2 months of phone chatting. Her soon 2 be ex husband is awaiting trial on his way to prison she still haven't filed the paper work after 5 months of there separation started being together and the first two months were mind blowing she started getting and acting different after the 2 months she has 6 kids not by him only one was his 2 sets of twins and a 13 year old they all liked me alt I looked passed all that Her beauty blinded alt of signs and she was one of the best I had in bed everything was good,she start hanging out with her lady friends after the second month staying gone all day and even stayed over night saying she was to drunk to drive home I say eat take a shower and a short nap and get your but home she was suppose2 call me back let me know what she was gone do after I told I wasn't feeling her stay out all night she did anyway and had a attitude when she arrived through out the whole day,didn't want to be touched even sexually that was a sign 4 Me really fell deep for this lady she treated me like a king in the beginning of the relationship, Other than that I sure wished it could of worked out. She was very good with my daughter treated her as her own I looked at that is something important. After her husband called a week later she went to the garage to talk to him she tells me he just wanted to talk to the kids we argued I told her I wouldn't let them be around or talk to him he is a pedophile he raped a 16 year old so yes he is one. Well we argued then it got bigger and next thing you know she put me out and I didn't get my check till 11 days later .I went from Texas to California to be with her we cheated on and off since 2007 I am originally from California so lucky I knew people there but the cold part I had my 3 year old daughter with me she back in Texas now and so am I, I called the san bernadino county and told them about the scam she's running in order to receive her payments of 4000$ a month this money she's getting is illegal I know all about how she has them thinking she's running a business once they found out they went to her house asked her for her work papers I felt betrayed lied to and cheated I felt I had to do something to get back at this bitch for pulling the stunts on me knowing I was in love would of did anything I possibly can for her and she puts me out way in the California mountains ...i had to tell them what she was doing what will happened to her? will she have charges brought on her? she's been pulling this off for some years now living pretty good and not have to work paying her truck note..2009 expedition.

Most Helpful Girl

• California is in serious financial trouble right now. I think reporting her was the ethical thing to do. I believe the state does investigate tips about any type of fraud. Now, whether or not she gets investigated, arrested, goes to court and has to pay restitution is another story. This will depend on the state and how far the investigation goes. The ball is rolling now since she has been asked to start showing paperwork.
    You have done all that you can now. I know you were hurt deeply by this woman and you want see justice. However, the best thing you can do now is get on with your life, focus on being a father to your beautiful child and let karma take over now..
    Be well.

• Thanx!.. I think she will face time she's been doing this a few years and the amount is alot!..

What Girls Said 3

• stop posting this

• Fuck you bitch eat a d***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hello

My name is joy, I saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (sankarajoy69@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above joy Remember the distance or age or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) PLS WRITE ME DIRECTLY WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS (sankarajoy69@yahoo.com)SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU MORE...

• this is a legal matter, and no one can offer you the best advice on this site as it is a serious matter...i suggest you get a lawyer to help you with your case and take the issue to court or a family counselor at least

• honestly, you weren't in love if you could hurt her and her family like that... just sayin.
    and you never explained what her illegal business was so I can't answer whether or not she'll be charged.

• Shes acting as if she works and the county of sanbernadino pays her for child care and the provider gets paid but she doesn't work on the paper she turns into them she claims she works for this phony business she made she gets 4000 a month in child care funding the tax payers money and the provider doesn't watches the kids but he gets paid to pay his bills and car note...she put me out and didn't let me stay till I got my check to get back to tx with a 3 year old f*** her in her ass!

What Guys Said 2

• You did the right thing. She was stealing money from a state that's already in financial trouble.

Will she get prosecuted and convicted? Only time will tell. But you can be proud, knowing that you contacted the authorities.

• It's good that you blew the whistle on her, but it's bad that you only did it to get back at her. What happens to her now is up to the justice system.