Why do women copy each other?

I noticed a lot of girls have similar styles and are basically carbon copies of one another. Some have that pearl earring look, or the gold/platinum watch thing, or blonde hair... I feel like some do not have their own sense of style.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we take after out friends without even thinking about it. My dad always said I to me. When you get a new group of Friends and your different and that's great. Then you slowly become similar. One of you shows you a style you've never seen but your into it so you try it. The one shows you a band and you love it and start listening to it. Then so on and so forth. But that's not wrong because our surrounds changing us. An. we change them too. (Also I lie to some times town with my friends)
    Also your probably friends because you have similar interests. One day your wearing the same shoes, you start talking and you become best friends.
    It just happens by chance

What Girls Said 6

• There's a lot more diversity in how women dress than men. Everyone has their own little twist and sense of style. Maybe you're missing that?

• Sure. But like I mentioned.. there's a lot of similar trends that it seems like everyone copies. See what I mentioned.

• yeah true... for a while guys all had diamond studded earrings - so lame

• Lol but were they better or worse than the denim suits and dresses? XD

• I think it is because woman challenge each other and inspire each other. For example - when I see a slim girl - it motivates me to exercise so I can be just as slim as her.

• its kinda the same thing for guys also... but yeah there is some unique styles tho, not everyone looks the same and plus if they wear the same clothes it sometimes looks completely different on others :)

• A lot of women follow fashion straight by the book, therefore they all wear the same clothes, do their hair in the same style and spend a shitload of designer stuff.

• why designer shit?

• Not a clue. Personally, I can't justify spending everything I have and more on something a magazine has told me to wear. Its purely consumerism at it's best.

• Just so you know guys do this too. People aren't original, what else is new?

• I thought women were more fashion oriented and self expressing?

• Maybe you're just not looking around enough and recognizing different styles? I think we're definitely more into fashion and style than guys are at least.

What Guys Said 2

• I see lots of men copying each other wearing similar clothes and everything I have no idea what your talking about few people are original.

• A lot of guys are like that too to be fair.

• diamond studded earring still a thing?

• maybe, not where I live anyway. I've heard that a lot of young American guys wear 3/4 lengths and those massiv skate shoes.