I'm flat footed! help?!

I was just wondering what's a good shoe to get if you're flat footed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm flat footed too. My doctor told me to buy some heel cups because my feet were hurting. You just insert the heel cup into your shoes and it helps a lot.

What Girls Said 1

• me too! and I have no idea. so I guess I'm in here for an answer to the question too but it is good to find another flatfooted individual because when I tell people I'm flatfooted they look at me like I'm speaking another language.lol

• Me too! haha. We went to a doctor and he said I'm a good candidate for surgery. but I would rather do something else lol

• Lol.my mom told me she thinks they should break my feet and ankles and rebuilt them.lol

What Guys Said 2

• I wonder what my cousin wears, he is flat footed too. but I don't know what he wears, if I findout I'll tell you.

• well I know they sell some things that you can put in your shoe that is meant for support or something