Girls, do you prefer guys with glasses or without?

If a guy who you saw, say, in the mall or something, was wearing glasses, would that influence your perspective on his overall look, in terms of handsomeness or cuteness?

• Guys with glasses are the bomb!
    87% (33)
  • Pfft. Nerds. Good luck hooking up with me.
    13% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Some guys can pull off glasses and others can't.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• Doesn't matter. I like glasses.

0|2
    0|0
  • If he's wearing them for "fashion" I find them stupid. If he needs them, cool. I don't care. Plus, glasses wouldn't influence my opinion of him. Seeing him at the mall would influence my opinion of him. If I hate going shopping, I can't imagine how much most guys must hate it. Actually, I can. I'm more like my brothers and my guy friends and my boyfriend than I am like any girl I've ever met.

0|0
    0|0
  • HOW DARE YOU WEAR GLASSES SO THAT YOU CAN SEE? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

I'm totally kidding

1|1
    0|0
  • I go for vote A. It doesn't matters they still look good :) . And one more benefit if u choose to love them and your computer or lappy doesn't works these kind of Microsoft experts and nerds can fix this problem quick 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • There's this guy... and I thought he was the most attractive thing ever. Then he got glasses and I thought my eyes were going to fall out of my head. SO fucking hot

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make a difference. I am not going to be turned off because they want to see...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys look hotter while wearing glasses. Sure, there are some that look like complete nerds but still.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear glasses and don't care if a guy wears them. Some guys look sexy with glasses, can't deny that.

0|1
    0|0
  • guys are hot asf with or without glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys look good with glasses, but then a lot of guys don't. So it kinda depends on the guy. Generally, though, I prefer no glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guys looks really hot with glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with glasses are awesome! I'm kinda kinda prejudice considering i wear glasses too 8) but it really depends on the face shape :) . Be confident in your glasses, any girl who doesn't like them, isn't worth your time :D Hope this helped

0|0
    0|0
  • I really have a thing for people with glasses, its a turn on when they fit the person nicely.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think it depends on the style of the glasses but overall i'd say glasses are cute

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the type of glasses and how well they fit him.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy wearing glasses doesn't make him a nerd, but yes, I like glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • It does not matter

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not turned off by that. They need them to see am I right? Doesn't really matter, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • There're guys that look good with glasses so it does'nt really matters, but usually it's cute... lol

0|1
    0|0
  • glasses r sexy af

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • white supermecy!

0|0
    0|0
  • When they have glasses on they look cute!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about glasses. Unless the person wearing them is a bloody hipster, then I'll automatically dislike his pathetic glasses.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a guy who wears glasses and he is verrrrrrry sexy in then 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really make a difference to me