Girls, how far are you off your summer body?

its so sunny outside an da pool is callin!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm careful about what I eat then 2 weeks.
    Unfortunately I'm never careful about what I eat lol

• lol i kno wot u mean hun xxx

• I like blueberry muffins. Chocolate muffins are too sweet

• Haha, those are good too @kidink4. :)

What Guys Said 5

• The idea of having a summer body is stupid. If you care enough about your health and looks to work for them, you should maintain them year round. Just because it gets cold enough to not be able to show it off in revealing clothing doesn't make it okay to let it go. All that shows is that you are vain and have no real commitment to fitness or wellness.

• so u would get in a swimsuit da day after xmas? woteva xxx

• If they aren't then that means they let themselves go in the winter and don't keep up their fitness. Point is its supposed to be a lifestyle. If you can't make it a lifestyle then there's a problem.

• follow me so i can message u but i kno girls dat are healthier but larger dan sum of da bikini girls if dat makes sense xxx

• My bikini top fits pretty well, but I can't get the bottom to fit right. Keeps getting all lumpy in the front for some reason.

• Well am not ready yet

• I'm rockin my summer body all year

• I just need to trim my bikini line

What Girls Said 10