Girls, help wardrobe malfunction?

this is kind of hard for me to write but I've got this party i have to go to tonight and i have this cute skirt with a zip running up the back but i have gained a bit of weight around my butt and now i can't get the skirt done up do you have any suggestions on how i can squeeze into it?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• you can get tummy tucker for your butt and thighs too. wear those until the skirt if its not a short skirt. Or stick with other peoples suggestions of wear the same colour undies in case there is a rip. bring a light sheer sweater with you if its a house party then you can just throw that on if it does rip and say you are feeling a cold. but the best idea is the young lady that suggested wearing it high waisted. Its really in style these days so nobody will think it looks odd or anything. Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• You can wear your skirt high waist style. If that doesn't work, forget it. Even if you manage to squeeze into it, you'll feel uncomfortable the whole night and the zip might break. It's better to go with jeans or anything else than get ridiculed

• Unfortunately, you can't. And even if you can there's always a chance that during the party, while you're sitting down/dancing, etc. the zipper will break. I wouldn't even try honestly.

• Try wearing the skirt a little more on your waist as if it was high waisted?

• You could buy a new skirt or wear a different one.

• i can't i have got 5 mins to get ready and have to squeeze into it any more suggestions?

• There isn't much you can o for a skirt with a zipper in the back. You'll end up busting it.

• Try wearing underwear that matches the skirt, and a long top, and then just sew some loose stitches across the zipper to hold the skirt up.