What age should women start/stop wearing thongs?

just curious what people say, sometimes it doesn't matter what age if they are still pretty and in shape.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should start until around 18. As far as stop wearing them. As long as you enjoy wearing them... never.

• why do u say 18?

• for example what percentage of your underwear is thongs? if you own 20 and 10 are thongs it would be 50%.

• So me personally? I have no clue I collect underwear I think are pretty so a lot.

What Girls Said 4

• Well I'm 15 and a lot of girls my age wear a thong. I have actually seen girls get made fun of because they were wearing yoga pants without a thong. I personally think it's stupid. I don't think they are needed and it upsets me a lot that teens my age are pressured to wear them. I don't give in, mainly because I'm catholic and I don't really care if I'm made fun of for a stupid thing like what underwear I'm wearing

• I think you need to be at least 16. I don't really care what people do, but when middle schoolers wear thongs its a little scary.

• I'm Czech! We wear thongs whole life and with socks in!!! :D :D :D

• I personally wear thongs just to avoid panty lines. To me it doesn't matter how old you are. Unless you're too young to wear bodycon skirt...

What Guys Said 0