Guys, what hair length do you prefer?

What length do you personaly prefer? You can also add hair colour which you like the most.

• Short/Boyish
  • Bob/Micado
  • Ends on the shoulders
  • Ends under boobs
  • Ends at the waist

Most Helpful Guy

• On most girls I prefer down to the boobs or maybe halfway down her back.

What Guys Said 4

• personally i can't take any of the options in the poll..
    Many haircuts suit poeple... i had an afro once, now i have a military cut and to both a lot of people said it suited me/ looked good..
    The same principle can be applied to anyone i don't know how you look like but short/long hair would most likely suit anyone as long it doesn't look dirty

• Ends at boobs is definitely ideal. So feminine, so sexy.

The girl from Divergent is literally the only girl I've ever seen that can satisfactorily pull off the short hair cut ("pixie" it's called right?)

• Wouldn't this depend on the person's style and how they carry themselves?

• I prefer long hair past the shoulders.

What Girls Said 1

• Tbh healthy, good looking hair is FAR more important than length. Assuming that all these have lush hair I would say ends under boobs is what I would personally want, but again it sooo depends on the cut and the general look of the girl. Some people look cute in bobs, others look horrendous.