If a girl told you she got dressed up for you, what would you think or her?

she got dressed up for you, what would you think or her? would you think it was cute or she's not confident and needs your approval or she really likes you and its nice she's making such an effort.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be flattered and honored.

What Guys Said 6

• It think it's great that she's making the effort. If I'm all dressed up and she was in sweats I'd be choked for our date. It's also tells me that she's interested to make a good impression.

• dressing up is hot! I would love it and say "well your all dressed up lets go somewhere" :) sweats and t shirts doesn't exactly get a mans pulse pumping all the time. So I would totally appreciate it

• It would depend on the outfit of course! But yes, I would appreciate it.

• cute. she's just trying to let me know that she cares what I think...

• seriously I would kinda think its a little pathetic/childish, like I don't know how to explain it other than it would give me this real weird feeling like she's my little sister trying to show me how cool she is. But I'm the kind of guy who likes very independent popular type girls.

• i would think she might like me

What Girls Said 0