Girls, Speedos at the Beach?

I workout a lot and have a pretty good body. I am 6 feet, 190 pounds. I have a V, and pretty good abs. Would you enjoy seeing a fit man (build like mine) in a speedo?

There is also a nude beach near where I am going on vacation In a month, would you check me out if I were nude?

Updates:
Oh.. I have never worn a speedo except in the gym pool before. Although, I'd read a lot of women hate speedos but I have gotten a lot more attention from women in the gym over the last couple months, more so than I'd gotten in 3 years at the same gym
Hey... Anybody?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as they're on a good body, then yeah, you're good to go.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No. I think board shorts are most attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool, do you mind a guy Ina speedo if he has a fit body?

• You should wear whatever you want. My personal preference is board shorts.

• I don't like the way speedos look on any guy, board shorts are the hottest, but guys can do whatever they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • GOD NO! NO NO! Please wear boxers like everyone else.
    Most girls find speedos revolting and think you're gay.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think speedos look good on men period.

0|0
    0|0
  • swimming trunks are hotter. personally, speedos are gross and weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not, I don't like speedos.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a good body, you can pull off anything! Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. Most men wear speedos at the beach so it's not a big deal or something that would make me take a second look at you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where are you from? So what would catch your eye. I am in the us, and I don't think too many guys wear speedos here

• I love Speedo's on a fit body. I'm sure bathing suits no more of these ridiculous trousers on the beach

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I don't know if it sounds bad but I enjoy being checked out

• Show All
    • I can rock those thongs myself pretty good 😉

• Awe, now I am really curious what you look like?