Can the way you dress attract a woman?

Let's say you saw a guy in super baggy clothes one day, then the next you saw me in clothing that really looked nice and defined my features. Would you be attracted to the "baggy clothes" version of a guy or or the one that defines his features and makes him stand out more? I'm just wondering if it applies to women, because I've been attracted to a woman who didn't look all that in what she wore the previous day.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I like watch a man who fits his clothing and it fits him. by this I mean it suits him, his attitude, and baring. Some are more casual then others.

If nice and defined clothing fit them them, then yes I would like it.

Probably similar to the question do guys like a girl to ware fitted clothing.

What Girls Said 5

• dressing well is sexy, but it would be like asking a girl to wear a dress 24-7... i mean you dont always have to dress well :) but once in a while?

• The nicer your clothes are, the more I'm attracted to you! I'm sorry but if you're dressed like a hobo, I'm going to stay away from you.

• Dressing well shows a woman a man has high self-respect - that's sexy!

• If you're confident enough to wear smth that defines your features, go for it

• I love it when guys know how to dress well. I'm instantly attracted to a guy that has style.