Girls, Need outfit help?

Girls, Need outfit help?
What kind of necklace would go with this dress? A long or short? Simple or big?

Would a nude color wedge or white colored wedge look better with this outfit?

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Maybe pit a nice belt around the waist of it to show ur curves and a pair of wedges with a nice long necklace keep it simple tho ise nude colors because it shows off your tan and it makes the color of your dress pop

• White wedges, and a necklace that dips past the white lace.

• long small necklace, that goes past the white lace. White wedgies because the colour fits with the lace.

• Long, slightly large necklace. And you can't go wrong with the wedge color.

• A long delicate gold strand that goes down the back would be perfect.

• i love contrast. so i would wear a long, thin chain with a jade pendant.

• I would go with a small simple dainty necklace since the neckline on the dress seems to already have a large design on it. Don't you know the rules about white shoes? Memorial day to labor day (Or so they say.) I think the nude shoes work really well with this dress. I'm not to crazy about the cut of it. It looks more like a maternity dress. But it is pretty and I know fashion changes all the time.

• I wouldn't wear a necklace with it because the shoulder part has details. If you really want to wear necklace, I would wear a statement necklace that falls following the neckline. Either royal blue or transparent/crystal like statement necklace. I would wear big earrings instead, made a braid on the side. I would wear nude wedges

• necklace --> long and simple
    shoes --> nude unless you can get them to match the pink perfectly