• Green
    0% (0)
  • Blue
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Brown, my girlfriend has brown hair naturally but she has died it about 3 shades lighter it's still very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural redheads are my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • While blonde hair is really nice on a girl.. i prefer a girl with brown hair and tanned body. Something so sexy about it, i think its the fact it looks so exotic

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm all about the natural colors! Brunettes, blondes, redheads..

I don't get into the weird, pink green blue colors. Too alternative for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like blue hair. Dark and light blue are both pretty but i think light blue is better. Mint green is also a really nice colour :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm open to any hair color, but I do have a strong preference to girls with brown hair (brunettes), which is what I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown by far

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural is the best

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no prettiest color. However green and blue and pink are not among my favorites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are my kryptonite

0|1
    0|0
  • I like brunettes. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I have brown hair myself and I'm usually attracted to girls with things that we share (for example, tall, brown hair, etc). I'm usually not into blondes, that seems popular.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural but primarily black or brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • red turns me on

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural Shades are better, but if you want to dye it you should go for a light turquoise

0|0
    0|0
  • scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1209110609_n.jpg I like this style, but I have no real preference

0|0
    0|0
    • she looks like a clown

• she may look like a clown, but she has nice hair.

• No she doesn't, she looks fine. Create your own style is what I say. If you want to try purple hair, why not.