Would you be attracted to a guy under 5'10?

I always see girls staring at tall guys, but when a shorter guy walks by he never catches their eye!

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh. I'm 5'7" and I like guys that are taller but I have 'height issues' from being one of the tallest girls in my teensy tiny high school class. I wanted to be dwarfed by guys after years of not being asked out by guys at school that were my height and shorter. I'm sorry, I know this isn't what you want to hear but please understand that it's MY own personal issue that is the real problem! I know, it makes me shallow but it was a real issue for me.

Neverthless, I married a guy that was 5'11 because I fell madly in love with him so I hope that really answers your question! :D

What Girls Said 7

• Of course I would. I think a guy would have to be under 5' tall for me to not check him out, seriously. If it doesn't bother him, it doesn't bother me!

• i'm 5'6 and I'm really interested in a guy that's 6'3, but I've liked a shorter guy before

• yea most guys I like are about 5"10 and shorter, some 6'1. so anything above 5'7 is good for me

• My guy is maybe 5'9"ish. I'm 5'5". Works for me.

• Definitely. I prefer the guy to be taller than me, but I'm 5'3'' so there's a lot of leeway from that to 5'10''. :)

• Yeah I like short guys. Most of the guys I like are around 5'6-5'11 I don't know why

• i'm not attracted to guys over 6'. so 5'8", 5'9" is fine with me. I prefer him not be shorter than me though.

What Guys Said 1

• just be taller than them.