How do I convince my parents to let me wear eyeliner if you're a guy?

ok my dad are really feminist and homophobic and I asked my dad if I can wear eyeliner and he said its gay and I don't want gay kids. I painted my nails black before then my dad just removed it he FORCED ME then i refused then he did it. My mom lets me be myself but my dad doesn't. He is moroccan so he really hates gay people and dark fashion. I am tired of this I just want to express myself and he justs says when I am 18 I can do whatever. How can I talk to him when he always says no

Most Helpful Girl

• Well your dad needs to accept who you are tbh because I mean that's not right forcing you to change something you like or not letting you wear something you want to?

What Girls Said 4

• You sure your dad's a feminist? You sure you're not mistaking him for a fascist?

• Your dad is totally overstepping parental guidance. You should be able to do it if you want. It's not hurting him and it won't even be hurting you. Unfortunately, you might have to wait until you are 18 unless you think you can fight him on it enough that he gives in...

• Maybe just wear it in your bag and apply it when at school?

• Just bring if to school and apply it in the bathroom before 1st hour then before 8th hour remove it.

What Guys Said 2

• It's the truth
    when your 18 u can do whatever you want, show him some respect and honor your parents

There's things i wanted to do when i was a kid, but i didn't challenge my father, i respected him as the head of the house hold and we had a great relationship

Rn he's teaching u a life lesson, when it comes to work/school/or even sports u don't always get to express yourself how u want to

• lol

You probably can't