Is it weird not to wear underwear under a skirt?

So I find underwear becoming very uncomfortable. I go to a catholic school so we have to wear a uniform. I wear a skirt to school.. Some people wear shorts underneath the skirt I find that terribly awkward. I'm just wondeting if it'd be ok if I didn't wear panties at all?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• no underwear under a skirt why not, you are the only one that will know, unless your skirt is so short that people will instantly know you are going commando then it may not be a good idea. I'm sure your skirt is long enough to sit on you are not bare butt on the chair and yes the wind would feel great! Go for it why should you dress for others, do as you like as long as it's tasteful.

What Guys Said 14

• It is EXTREMELY weird if you don't wear underwear under a skirt. People would start consider you a slut and you would become infamous within hours. So please better go outside by wearing one.
    Good luck :)

• As a guy, no complain here :)

but seriously, if you have to ask, then no, it is not okay to not wear anything under a skirt.

• I just wanted to know what people would think if they found out lol I probably won't wear any because it's so uncomfortable

• You can go with out underwear as long as you wear shorts underneath the skirt.

• It is not appropriate for a minor to dress that way.

• No underwear? that's arousing :P I'd wear something though if you want to prevent accidental peeping..,

• I went to a catholic school with uniforms. Several of the girl went without, we had a two story building with open stairwells, so it was easy to see.

• I think it is weird and inappropriate.

• went it's uncomfortable like you say find some which are comfortable to wear i would say

• Do you what you want and what you feel comfortable with. I'm not saying this because it turns me on or anything, just do you.

• Whatever you want

• Wow that's hot.

• As long as you always cross your legs, and at least wear stocking or whatever. I don't know why you find underwear to be uncomfortable though

• Not weird but nether proper nor appropriate ya know?

• A bit dangerous for you. Hope the wind doesn't blow your dress up lol

What Girls Said 11

• If you go to a catholic school, it would probably be better if you wear an underwear. Otherwise you might be popular as the school slut.

• I'm seriously trying to figure out why not wearing underwear someone would assume she is a slut? Maybe she just likes going commando? Maybe it's more comfortable?

• no that is gross i dont want ur vaginal fluid all over my chair !

• No, it's not okay. Not really, people will think you are... You know

• Not the best idea to be honest

• Sooner or later someone will notice and you really, really don't want to be the girl in school who's known not to wear underwear and what being that girl suggests.

Once you get that reputation, whether warranted or not, you're going to keep it.

• Go ahead but if someone looks up at you while your going up the stairs and sees that you don't have underwear...

• Yes it is weird. Because it's bad.

• Eh, um, I think I'd put some underwear on. Or at least keep your legs crossed

• Of course it's weird. But do whatever you want if you're willing to live with the consequences.

• Idk? Never tried it

• You want your vagina to touch everything when you sit down? I wouldn't do it but it seems like you're just asking for the wind to blow up your skirt.