Based on my default and my profile

...rate me on a scale of 10. 10 being the best =]

just curious. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• i like your face =)

What Girls Said 4

• Welll, since I'm a sucker for red heads...I would say a 9 :o)

• There needs to be more women with your tastes 'round here. Not many are found of the fiery red hair and the blindingly pale white skin that almost always accompanies it. =P

• Thanks...since I'm white as a ghost myself, paleness is not a deal breaker for me.

• I find 'porcelain doll like' skin tones to be very feminine and attractive. I myself don't see the appeal in the skin so orange it appears as though you aren't a native inhabitant of this planet. o.O

• An 8. I dig your "about me" section, and you look like a pretty attractive guy. (Maybe it's just the red hair, but your features remind me a bit of Rupert Grint.)

• Ive heard that before. Rupert Grint, Shaun White and Travis Clark are my regulars lol

• 7... I can't really tell what your face looks like... but you have a hot bod... lol but you seem a little shallow and full of yourself... lol but I can't really tell... your profile has 2 sentences... :)

• 7

Only because you're white (just a preference, I've never liked a white guy in my life) and you had to ask.

Otherwise you've got really nice, striking features, and really nice biceps.

What Guys Said 2

• I will give you 10 on the scale of red hair.

• 10 on the red hair due to its rare and its hard to pass off