Girls, what do you think of guys with piercings?

i've gotten plenty of tattoes and i've wanted to get a piercing but i can't decide on it's placement

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm apprenticing to be a piercer, so I might be biased, but I really love self expression. Whether that's through bodymods or fashion or art or whatever. Piercings in particular, I believe, are wonderful, because they are so simple yet so expressive. I have twenty piercings, and my fiance has one. But I think that anyone can pull off whatever piercing they want as long as they take care of it and like it. Some good ones for guys are lips, ears, nostrils, and genitals. But if you're getting a facial piercing, be confident enough to not let judgmental people get to you, and if you get a genital one, be prepared for the commitment. Good luck:)

What Girls Said 8

• Hot. I think nose piercing are hot. And lip piercings if you have the lips. But it really depends on the person and how they look

• Once it foes beyond the ears and maybe the lip it starts to look weird to me lol. But it's all about how you wear it.

• Not really my preference, piercings just look better on girls in my opinion but it's just a piercing, it's not permanent so have fun and do what makes you happy.

• I don't mind them as long as the stay away from the eyebrows, nose and upper lip. I like lower lip and industrials.

• I don't like piercing, sorry 😕

• It depends I think it's okay as long as their not covered in piercings or gauges I think gauges and nipple or any peircing below the waist is gross. Belly buttons. ears. tounge , nose , eyebrow is okay.

• Not my thing

• Personally I like piercings on guys... but it doesn't fit everyone :)